top of page

Compétition

Public·104 membres

Virtus Pallacanestro Bologna v LDLC ASVEL live streaming 27 October 2023


LDLC ASVEL logo ASV. Virtus Segafredo Bologna logo BOL. Game preview. Oct 29 ... Our content is available on this website, but also through our API for basketball ...


Virtus Segafredo Bologna Roster, Schedule, Stats (2023- LDLC ASVEL logo ASV. Virtus Segafredo Bologna logo BOL. Game preview. Oct 29 Our content is available on this website, but also through our API for basketball ... Virtus Bologna e Olimpia Milano in Eurolega: le partite in tv Mar 7, 2023 — Su Sky e in streaming su NOW torna la principale competizione europea di basket per club, l'Eurolega. Va in scena la 27^ giornata della regular ... ASVEL vs V. Bologna scores & predictions LDLC ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne is playing against Virtus Segafredo Bologna on Oct 27, 2023 at 6:00:00 PM UTC. The game is played at Astroballe. LDLC ASVEL Villeurbanne vs Virtus Bologna Live Score Get LDLC ASVEL Villeurbanne vs Virtus Bologna 22/23 live score, ASV vs VIB Euro League 22/23 live streaming, schedules, results, team squads, commentary, ... 8 Isaia Cordinier 1m96 27 10 4. 5 2. 8 23. 5 53. 3% 62. 5% 56. 5% 90% 1. 5 Ognjen Dobric 2m00 1-0 19 57. 1% 0% 36. 4% Bryant Dunston 8. 5 2-0 16 80% - 12. 5 Jaleen Smith 1m93 8. 3 18. 7 45. 5% 47. 4% 7. 7 Awudu Abass 1m99 30 7. 8 17. 8 60% 7. 3 Alessandro Pajola 24 3. 3 18 52. 9% 12. 3 Iffe Lundberg 7 13. 7 83. 3% 14. 3% 46. 2% 9 Achille Polonara 2m02 6 7. 5 18. 5 41. 7% 12 Daniel Hackett 36 5. 5 20. 5 35. 7% 40% 75% 9. Virtus Segafredo Bologna Roster, Schedule, Stats (2023-2024) | ProballersPlayer Height Age Pts Reb Ast GP W-L MIN 2P% 3P% FG% FT% Or Stl To Blk Fo Eff Tornike Shengelia 2m06 32 15. 3 8 5 3 3-0 26 65. 2% 25% 59. 3% 92. 9% 1. 3 0. 3 3. 7 2. 3 21. 3 Marco Belinelli 1m94 37 12. 7 2 2. 7 50% 40. 9% 42. 9% 100% 0 0. 7 1 11. 7 Jordan Mickey 2m03 29 11. 8 6. 3 1. 5 4 4-0 22 54. 3% 20% 66. 7% 0. 5 0. 8 13. 33 76, 9% 63, 6% 28, 6% 33, 3% 38, 1% 47, 6% 14, 3% 1. 67 0. 43 46, 6% 57, 1% 1. 25 47, 5% 50, 6% 30, 0% 25, 0% 40, 9% 0. 71 56, 3% 45, 1% 64, 0% 36, 0% 77, 8% 22, 2% 0. 88 100, 0% 150, 0% 0. 67 Age%MIN%PTS%FGM%FGA%2PM%2PA%3PM%3PA%FTM%FTA%OREB%DREB%REB%AST%TOV%STL%BLK%BLKA%PF%PFD%+/-%EFF 65% 16% 53% 30% 55% 59% 48% 47% -1% 44% 1% 45% 46% 51% -2% -8% 3-1 28. 5 74. 1% 65. 9% 81. 3% 53. 3 Devontae Cacok 2m01 43. 8% 44. 4% 4. 8 Leo Menalo 21 Bruno Mascolo 1m90 33. 3% Total 91. 5 40. 8 200 55. 7% 39. 8% 49. 8% 80. 8% 10. 5 12. 8 114. 8 Opponents 75 30. 5 46. 5% 34. 2% 41. 3% 75. 5% 20. 8 77. 3 Gap 16, 5 10, 3 5, 5 9, 2% 5, 6% 8, 5% 5, 3% 1, 5 1, 0 0, 3 -4, 8 37, 5 Averageheight 198 cm Averageage 30 years old Player 2P 3P FG FT 46 15 78 15/23 1/4 16/27 13/14 11 64 38 3/6 9/22 12/28 5/5 35 47 25 88 19/35 1/5 20/40 6/9 55 40 94 8/15 5/8 13/23 9/10 54 4/7 0/4 4/11 2/2 17 8/10 0/0 1/2 56 5/11 4/8 9/19 3/3 23 31 71 6/10 6/14 12/24 1/1 13 72 2/3 7/14 9/17 49 41 5/6 1/7 6/13 8/8 5/12 82 5/14 8/20 3/4 7/16 4/9 1/3 366 163 800 93/167 39/98 132/265 63/78 42 33 51 459 300 122 73/157 39/114 112/271 37/49 50 83 309 66 20/10 0/-16 20/-6 26/29 -19 150 21. 2 11. Live TV basket féminin en direct : match en streaming Live ESBVA Lille Métropole vs Virtus Bologna mercredi 25/10/23 à 20h | Euroligue j4 Vivez la rencontre d'Euroleague Women en live entre LDLC ASVEL Feminin et ... Asvel Villeurbanne-Virtus Bologna oggi in tv: a che ora 51 minutes ago — Asvel Villeurbanne-Virtus Bologna oggi in tv: a che ora inizia, programma, canale, streaming, Eurolega basket · LIVE Asvel Villeurbanne-Virtus ...


À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...

membres

bottom of page